What can you see from this picture?
If you can't see any words from this picture,that means you are not a Japanese.
Only Japanese can see it.
There's a way where you can see the words displayed on the picture.

Mimic as a Japanese,try pulling the corner of your eyes now and see!
or distance yourself from the picture!



0 drowsy comments to "Japanese Eye Test"

Post a Comment

Comment is much appreciated.Thanks!

Bobby Wang is the game ;



Drowsywords is a platform for me to share everything I find it interesting around the world wide web.Blog about personal,Art and Design,Tech and Gadget and more.

Subscribe to my RSS feed.


My Facebook Profile


Follow me @Twitter.


Ask me anything.

Latest Post

Community

Latest post

Humor Blogs - Blog Rankings

Advertisement Basictop Online Blogshop