It's Thursday,and I had made my 12 choices finally.I should have given into much thought of the courses even before I gotten my results on 11 of Jan 2010.Damn it?5 days.Finally,after 4 days of considerations.I had made my decision.Beside looking at the COP of the courses,I also look at the future education,course modules and others.Although my dream is to make big bucks in future,I'm going to design sector.You may say I'm wasting my choices,but I'm going for my interest.And so below are my 12 Choices.

1.Visual Communication and Media Design S93
2.International Business S36
3.Tourism & Resort Management S55
4.Business Studies N45
5.Sustainable Urban Design & Engineering N89
6.Integrated Events & Project Management S50
7.Visual Effects and Motion Graphics S39
8.Banking & Financial Services S76
9.Business Administration S71
10.Aeronautical Engineering S88
11.Visual Communication T24
12.Interior Architecture & Design T22

Mostly probably I will be in for my 1st choice.27th is the day.


0 drowsy comments to "I'm going for my interest"

Post a Comment

Comment is much appreciated.Thanks!

Bobby Wang is the game ;



Drowsywords is a platform for me to share everything I find it interesting around the world wide web.Blog about personal,Art and Design,Tech and Gadget and more.

Subscribe to my RSS feed.


My Facebook Profile


Follow me @Twitter.


Ask me anything.

Latest Post

Community

Latest post

Humor Blogs - Blog Rankings

Advertisement Basictop Online Blogshop