So speechless.This is the first ever tee I printed.Anyone interested in getting one?"So Speechless".Thanks to VAS,I'm able to know silkscreen printing.Holidays been rather packed.Surprisingly,I'm not really free during holidays.Silkscreen,Lino cut,exercise,stay home movies & Outings.
Here's what I'm doing during the 2 week "long" holidays.
Monday: Back to school for Lino-cut printing,silkscreen.FAILED.Ang Mo Kio Hub for the first time (:
Tuesday: Exercise Day!Badminton with friends and ran around SP(Outer) for 1 round.(Y) feeling.
Wednesday: SD club meeting with all year 1 committee.Ikea for lunch but failed,dinner instead.Neoprints joke.Wasted trip to Art friend @ Bras Basah,bus to Art friend @ Taka.Free oreo donuts.Thankyou wk!(Y)
Thursday: Stayed at home for movies,"The Karate Kid".Not as good as I thought.Re-cut my transparency sheet for silkscreen.
Friday: Art Friend to buy 2 paint for silkscreen,scarlet red and sky blue.Bus concession ftw~
Saturday: Cheeseburger with extra pickles,walk & walk,shopping like uncle @ carrefour,paid $1,500 for picnic food(inside joke),Free shuttle bus,Marina Barrage,free fireworks & airplanes show,UFOs gazing(No stars),Sunset,self-timer photos,leftovers,random music,great day.

I'm tired like what!(from the face expression)
Group photo,Mai siao went off early for work.
And Yes,This is Marina Barrage.Picnic foods.(Y) only.Red kid trying to fly the kite like confident only.(:


2 drowsy comments to "Holidays Holidays"

Post a Comment

Comment is much appreciated.Thanks!

Bobby Wang is the game ;



Drowsywords is a platform for me to share everything I find it interesting around the world wide web.Blog about personal,Art and Design,Tech and Gadget and more.

Subscribe to my RSS feed.


My Facebook Profile


Follow me @Twitter.


Ask me anything.

Latest Post

Community

Latest post

Humor Blogs - Blog Rankings

Advertisement Basictop Online Blogshop